Skip to main content
Measurement and so much more
Playing with sand in a natural environment

Or a sand pit with your friends

Or on a sand table with an adult

Playing with sand is an awesome experience. It could be the beginning of your architectural career, or medical career or any other field that requires accurate measurements.

Having fun while learning all these cool stuff is the best experience ever!
I find though that all though I grew up on an island with white sand beaches I don't like touching sand too much with my hands. I put on a gloves and I don't mind too much. It could be because the sand I am playing with does not feel like the traditional sand I am accustomed to so it feels strange on my hands or it could just be that I have gotten older. Either way it is something to consider when the children I teach are a little reluctant to touch different things within the centers.
Have fun guys!
Comments
Post a Comment