Balls in a Pool Game

Have you ever just thrown a lot of balls into a pool and just got in with your kids? Well I have. It's a magical experience. This same experience is beautiful when placed in a sand or water table. As I had a lot of fun I saw a lot of learning taking place. You have all the red balls, my favorite color is blue. These balls are round and soft. I like these small balls. The water was cold it is getting water now that we have been in the sun for a long time. I feel really cool on this hot day, the pool really cools you down...

Setting the pace for learning involves setting up the environment for students to learn and just allow them to freely interact while the adult observes from a distance or sometimes guides or joins in with play.

Have fun playing everyone!


Comments