Battle Royal
Trying to play one of these crazy games with my son again. It is weird, I would not buy even a water gun for my son and got really mad when my husband got him a bubble gun but I allow him to play these games. My husband even paid for a years subscription. It is not as graphic as GTA so here go.
So I once did a CT on my brain and the results said my brain was remarkable. I have aged a lot since then so I guess something went wrong along the way. Is it x to jump? or is it A? Why do I need to jump again? Who's is my team mate? Wait, is that my teammate? Oh wait, I am dead? My son is jumping, building, picking up loot, running right into danger, oh wait he's got so many of them. Why don't you get out of the open are you bullet proof? Wait, you can drive! Why are you driving so fast? Didn't you see that tree? Wait, Wait, wait, now you are diving from the sky. You can dance! You can heal yourself when you are on low heart, okay. Your team mate can heal you! oh wait that's me but I am dead in this game. Thank God you have another teammate. Wait you just got healed and you are jumping right into danger again. Why not hide and try to survive. No, no, okay you got two you are going again. Why are you so reckless, of coarse you died. "Mom it's just a game"
I tried again professor but aside from these very content specific vocabulary that my son uses to navigate my way around the use of a controller and then to actually just move let alone play the game I failed miserably again. My son loved that I tried though and was happy that the subject of my writing was him. He had a really wide grin on his face and was surprisingly very patient.
I don't like this game I will try another one of his hobbies
Comment below to tell me about your experiences playing with this generation of kids. Do they ever just go outside and play?
Until next time
SherD saying LET THE KIDS PLAY
Comments
Post a Comment