Call of Duty: War-Zone

Shouldn't play be fun? Who created these games and thought it would be appropriate for kids. I definitely do no recommend having your kids play these games and for my son to think it is okay for him to show me how to play this game make me think that I need to lift my head up out of the books more often. Is this what I have been rewarding him with for homework completion and completing tasks and doing well on tests? I think he needs a lifetime band instead of a two week band. My husband is going to have to figure out how he is going to get my son off this game he got him hooked on. I doubt if he even knows how to play it, he just knows that he needed games and he got it for him. This game is so graphic plus there are ghosts flying around and once you get these I forgot what my son says they are you can come back to life. I am beginning to understand where these questions that seem to be apart of some cult keeps coming from. When my daughter was small I watched what she watched to make sure I was censoring everything but my son got interested in games because my husband liked games. This was a way for them to bond. He became really good at, really quickly and my husband could not keep up so his interest diminished and my son;s interests increased. I never paid much attention because I was not interested, I was no good at it and I had asked him not to introduce it to him because I didn't want him to get hooked but then it kept him engaged, and I had other things to do. I am being real here people I do not know when this got away from me.
My advice to all parents PLAY WITH YOUR KIDS even if you don't know how. This game is coming off his play list today. I don't care how much money was spent.

This is SherD saying: Save our future generation, put down everything and be there with and for your kids. They need us to help them make great decisions.

Comments